X-ray diagnostics complex "MEDICS" with two working places on the basis of u-arm
|Data Storage space||200 000 images|
|Record keeping space||unrestricted|
|Images standard||DICOM 3.0|
|Resolution ability||4 line pairs/mm|
|Feeder unit||High frequency|
|Conversion frequency||30 kHz|
|Image size||380 х 380 mm|
Professional X-Ray diagnostics is the guarantee of in-time and successful treatment of various diseases.
X-ray diagnostic complex “MEDICS” is digital universal system with two working places, enables to perform most types of radiographic examinations and to obtain high quality X-ray images of patient’s soft tissues and bone structures in lying, sitting and upright positions. “MEDICS” also enables mass fluorography diagnostics of patients’ thoracic organs in order to detect fine structures of pulmonary tissue, micro inflammations and other formations, and this require high quality X-ray images obtaining. Reasonable ergonomics of diagnostic complex makes examination much easier and faster.
Application of low-dose receptor with digital processing of X-ray image enables to reduce radiation exposure over patients and to ensure high diagnostic efficiently of examination as well as essential cost savings, by eliminating the usage of X-ray film and photo reagent, as well as considerable increase of X-ray diagnostic room performance.
X-ray diagnostic complex “MEDICS” consists of:
- stand for radiographic examination with electro-mechanical drive for vertical and turning movements of the u- arm with adjustable focus distance;
- low-dose receptor for digital processing of X-ray image with limited resolution of 4.0 line pairs per mm;
- X-ray tube assembly with double-focus rotating –anode X-ray tube;
- high-frequency power unit, operated by microprocessor. (use of this power unit allows to reduce voltage ripple on X-ray tube which, in its turn increases its operation life and improves accuracy of anode voltage maintenance up to 2% taking into account the influence of all destabilizing factors, as well as allows to increase X-ray output and improve X-ray radiation quality);
- radiographic table with wheels, enable to take patients’ images in lying position.
X-ray diagnostic complex “MEDICS” gives the opportunity to carry out the following digital radiographic organs examinations:
- Thoracic organs;
- Organs of the abdominal cavity;
- Upper extremities;
- Proximal zone of humeral bone and shoulder girdle;
- Lower extremities;
- Proximal zone of femoral bone and pelvic girdle;
- Cervical and thoracic spine;
- Lumbar spine, sacral bone and coccyx;
- Thoracic bones ;
- Cerebral cranium bones;
- Visceral cranium bones;
- Accessory sinuses of nose and temporal bones,
- X-ray filming in pediatrics – examination of thoracic organs, skeletal system and organs of the children abdominal cavity.
X-ray diagnostic complex “MEDICS” equipped with automated working places for X-ray laboratory assistant and radiologist, which are equipped with modern computers and software. Software allows to operate X-ray diagnostic complex, obtain and process X-ray images, maintain patients’ electronic databases, and create archives on DVD-disk. This software can be easily installed into existing information system of medical institutions.