Mobile diagnostic room
Mobile diagnostic rooms are manufactured on the truck basis and are designed to provide mass medical diagnostics using X-ray and ultrasound equipment.
Rooms are intended to be used for population mobile radiological examination, at places, where hospitals and health centers are not equipped with X-ray rooms or where no such institution at all. This equipment is also useful for examination of pupils, students and employees directly at the places of organizations’ location.
Excellent heat and sound insulation features of the cabinet-van, conveniently fitted ergonomic equipment provides a comfortable work for medical staff all day long; the advanced heating system allows equipment to be ready for operation within 15-30 minutes all year round.
Mobile diagnostic rooms provide:
- mobile and precise diagnostics;
- fast and comfortable relocation to remote places;
and represented with:
- spatial and comfortable cabinet-van (with square area from 13m2, ceiling height 2.4 m), closed with thermo-isolated sandwich-panels with installed dual-pane windows;
- ventilation, conditioning and high performance heating systems.
To provide the radiologist with proper conditions for effective and comfortable work, the working place is organized in hospital and is completed with a computer, uninterruptible power supply, a table, a chair, and a graphic printer.
Rooms are equipped with:
- roentgen-technician working place: computer, monitor and uninterruptible power supply (for roentgen diagnostic unit);
- cabinet unit for documents;
- closet for personnel clothes;
- sofa-couch, in which fitting elements, spare parts, tools and equipment are stored.
- stand for patients clothes.