X-ray digital radiological unit «ASPECT»
|Data Storage space||200 000 images|
|Record keeping space||unrestricted|
|Images standard||DICOM 3.0|
|Image size||2048 х 2048 pixels|
|Resolution ability||2.5 line pairs/ mm|
|Feeder unit||High frequency|
|Conversion frequency||30 kHz|
|Image size||385 х 385 mm|
"ASPECT" is a compact device easy-to-use and easy to maintain. It requires minimum space for installation, distinguished by its ergonomics and reliability.
The uniqueness of X-ray digital unit “ASPECT” is that the digital receiver with spatial resolution of 2,5 line pairs per mm, it is used for the registration of X-ray emission, which has passed through the patient’s body. This technology provides a total absence of scattered X-rays influence when getting the image, and allows to get a quality image at averaged individual effective dose for the patients equals merely 4,8 μSv. (classic film fluorography has radiation dose rate 500 μSv or 0.5 mSV).
X-ray digital unit «ASPECT» has two automated working places specially equipped for X-ray laboratory assistant and radiologist. Working places are supplied with:
- modern computer and monitor,
- uninterrupted power supply
- comfortable table and chair,
- software for X-ray unit operation and database maintenance,
- laser office printer for periodical reports printing,
- medical thermographic printer, or multiformat camera.
X-ray laboratory assistant operates the X-ray unit from the computer. Convenient menu allows to enter patient data, adjust X-ray unit settings, and to regulate the quality of the images. The specific features give the opportunity for: brightness and image contrast adjustment; X-ray images zoom; resizing image processing zones; medical statistic reports automatic generation; images archiving on DVD-disk, patients’ information search in the database.
X-ray digital unit “ASPECT” basic specification comprises:
- Stand for radiography with vertical shift electro-mechanical drive.
- X-ray tube with rotating anode 15-40BD 46-150 М.
- High-frequency device of roentgen power supply.
- Automated working place for radiologist.
- Automated working place for roentgen technician.